Pets are always welcomed at the BEST WESTERN Sysonby Knoll Hotel and the resident Miniature Daschund “Twiglet” is here to play host to your pets!
Should you wish to dine with us, we have various options available when it comes to eating if you do wish to eat with your pet – please just contact us to discuss further as I’m afraid the only area in the hotel where we don’t allow dogs is in the restaurant.
Please note the following points:
· Dogs are charged at £5.00 per stay - this includes the first three nights, after which a repeat charge is made.
· Well behaved dogs are welcome in all areas of the hotel except the restaurant. Please remember not everyone likes dogs and be prepared to remove yours if it is causing annoyance or discomfort to other guests
· In the interests of those with allergies, the annexe and the four poster rooms are pet free zones
· We have plenty of space for free exercise in the field, but in consideration of other guests we ask you to keep your dog on a lead in the upper gardens, car park, courtyard and inside the hotel
· There is a river at the bottom of the field - if your pooch decides to go for a swim we can provide old towels (ours always fancy their chances with the moorhens!)
· Twiglet does not always welcome other dogs with open arms. Before bringing your dog into reception please let us know and we will remove her!
· Forgotten something critical? Twiglet can lend most essentials!
· In line with most other pet friendly hotels we would prefer you not to leave pets unattended in the bedrooms. If you do wish to eat with your pet, please let us know in advance and we will discuss various options with you.